English and Me

 Hi everyone ! welcome to my blog! let me tell introduce myself, My name is Tri widhiastuti, you can call me widia. I  came from Tangerang and currently a student Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana. This is a blog  for doing assignment. So, I will post  my assignment  here, which the topic  is English and Me. I hope you enjoy (:



   I have a story about good experience learning english, first when I in Tadika Mesra School  I taught my teacher  to know the names of animals in english. Before that, I feel difficult and foreign to me. But, in the classroom many english posters on display. So that make me curious, and then everyday I write  posters in my book  an the function is to read so that not foreign to english. Everyday I read  until I finnaly  memorized it. Besides that, my teacher also taught me to sing english. It very  unique and fun, from there I like song ing english. Although I don't know much meaning  about it yet.

  When I want to go my grandmother place, i saw a book that a unique cover, not long after I was intersted and buy the book. And it turn out english dictionary with pictures. I really like this book and i always read it and i think  that english is easy and interesting.

   When  I was in seven grade, i want to improve  my english.  I always learn book from school and work practice assignment. I feel can and understand to make task and finnaly i got a good score in the test. Besides learn on my own, i also follow bimbel to prepare test, so that i got a good grade. But all not expected, I got bad grade  and make me down, desperate to learn english. I think learn english is difficult. From there i don't like english.  

when I was in high school, I think again will useless I learn and follow bimbel  if I just despair. I change paradigma (pola pikir) learn not to over it. I must enjoy and  understand correctly in english. I prove in high school (SMA) true that my grade  increased and I feel more confident.


That's all my experience,  thank you for reading and see you next my blog everyone !๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’›


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your reflection, Widhi. I hope you'll enjoy your learning and love English more and more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SKETCH IT!

Bookmarks With Quotations