My Emoji Stories

 Hallo everyone !  Back to my blog😍. Today I will tell you about story in the Er Central.

I have two story , one of  reading room and one of  listening room. First reading room I read story the title   '' How  the turtle won the race '' by Diane . The genre of the story is  story and the sub genre clasic tale . That story  is in level 9.0 and there are 519  words and for me i need around  3 minutes 29 second to finish reading it.

In summary, a rabbit that arrogant and belittle the turtle who run slowly. Then, the rabbit challenge to run race,  the rabbit  feel he is won. But when the race the rabbit sleepy under the tree, while the turtle keep try run until  finish. The rabbit trying to up catch the turtle. But can't anymore  and finnaly the rabbit  confess the turtle won the race.

Here, I will describe how I feel about the story based on an emoji.


I choose the emoji because interesting and I like the turtle because he has never give up  and trying  show that he is to able  the rabbit  that always belittle ( meremehkannya).

Next the second story from  listening room. I listening story the tittle  ''Yoga'' by Elllo. The genre of the story  is factual and the sub genre health and body . That dtory id level in 14.25 and there are 153 words. In summary, in the story is yoga very important to stretch  body, so we have to reach down to touch the feet in this yoga we have to practice balance. So that we don't fall. 

Here, I will describe how I feel about the story based on an emoji


 I choose  the emoji because I very happy with yoga. Everyday I do strech my body after doing online lecture and I like this is listening  because  explanation  not too fast and easy understand. 

That's all  my  story . I hope your enjoy reading. See you next my blog everyone ! thank you for reading 😊


Comments

  1. Thanks for publishing this report. You could have explained more, Widhi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SKETCH IT!

Bookmarks With Quotations

English and Me